- Generates direct revenue to company by performance consultative selling to business owners (B2B) and consumers (B2C);
- Creates new sales leads & potential business development opportunies to grow the company
- Customer centricity is key, focuses on understanding customers’ need and resolve their pain points.
- Establishes contact and maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Conducts presentations / demo to suctomers and subsequently, develop consultative proposals based on customer’s requirements
- Cold call over the phone, email, and in person
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit & executional skills
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn
- Proactive and customer centric go getter who strives for performance
- Proficient in communication and influencing skill, basic power points skill is required
- Adept in techincal concepts and understand engineering solution (training will be provided)
- Possesses own transportaion as require to travel
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in any field. Able to understand the fundamentals of technical solution in green energy to provide consultative solution to customers.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in sales related role
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records including invoicing, purchase orders, sales records etc.
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on supplies and services.
- Manage suppliers/ vendors matter including payment issues, procurement etc.
- Basic accounting / book keeping
- Secretarial work
- Online customer support enquiries, if necessary
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Backhelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance / Accountancy / Banking, Marketing or eqquivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Good communication skills, Pleasant personality, Easy-going, Team player, Good analytical & Problem solving skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak Mandarin language is a value-added advantage
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
GOT ANYTHING THAT INTERESTS YOU
Connect with us to explore possibilities